Beautiful and unique
Beautiful and unique, Canyon Ridge® Limited Edition Series carriage house doors are constructed with an energy-efficient, Intellicore® insulated steel base and finished with faux wood composite cladding and overlays. The appearance is that of authentic swing-out doors but with the convenience of modern, upward operation.Download Product Brochure
Carriage House-Style Garage Doors in Sacramento, CA
Replacing your garage doors can change your home's appearance and create a new style you love. Do you enjoy the rustic look? Consider adding carriage-style garage doors to your home. The design complements any type of home, from traditional to modern. They can also boost your home's curb appeal, creating a look that can redefine your residence. Your garage will look as though it belongs in a storybook when you get carriage-style garage doors installed.
Buying new garage doors does more than upgrade your home's appearance. You can also improve your garage's energy efficiency by purchasing new doors. For California residents, keeping cold air inside the house can reduce air conditioning bills.
Haney Door Service sells carriage house-style garage doors in Sacramento, CA, and surrounding areas such as Fulsom. Learn more about this type of garage door and why it will benefit your home.
Garage Doors That Look Like Barn Doors
Do you want your house to stand out from every other property on your block? Have you always wanted a home that looks more like a cottage? Are you building a new place and want something special as a final touch? Then make your garage look like a barn by picking carriage-style garage doors. What characteristics define this door style? Carriage doors usually include:
- Large handles
- Window inserts with intricate designs
- Criss-crossed planking reminiscent of a country barn
While carriage doors look as though they swing open with the big handles, they rise and close like other garage doors, using the same type of garage opener. You get the sophistication of a barn-style garage door with the function of a modern door.
Whether you're building a new home or adding carriage house-style garage doors to a home you have owned for years, investing in new garage doors is a low-cost way to upgrade the appearance of your home. They provide the perfect opportunity to improve the value of your home, increase energy efficiency and make your home more attractive to future buyers.
Carriage-style garage doors' beauty makes them an attractive option for many homeowners. You should live in a home that home you enjoy and reflects your tastes. Garages that look like barns provide a fantastic way to show your preferences.
Should You Buy a Barn Garage Door?
Purchasing carriage house-style garage doors for your Sacramento, CA-area home can increase the resale value of your home. Plus, these unique doors give you the chance to enjoy their fun style every time you approach your driveway.
Haney Door Service can assist you throughout the buying and installation processes. We take a customer-first approach that reflects how much we value your business. We have been helping homeowners like you in the area for 75 years.
If you are looking for barn garage doors in Lincoln, Elk Grove or Roseville, CA, get in touch with Haney Door Service today. Browse our selection of carriage-style garage doors, and call us at (916) 534-4538 or request an installation estimate.
The CANYON RIDGE® collection LIMITED EDITION series combines the most popular elements of residential garage doors to create a unique, fashionable and functional garage door for your home. The time-tested, carriage-house design meets the modern strength of steel and composite, providing a warm authentic look with lower maintenance and high durability.
- 5-layer steel carriage house garage doors with faux wood overlay.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has a 20.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s patented Safe-T-Bracket ® safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- The cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress. Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Many glass options, including clear, seeded, rain, obscure, frosted and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Five factory finish color options available, including Walnut, White Wash and more.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
SERIES 1 & 2 SOLID
Canyon Ridge LE TOP11
Canyon Ridge LE TOP12
Canyon Ridge LE TOP13
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH1 SOLID
SERIES 1 & 2 WINDOW DESIGNS
Canyon Ridge LE REC11
Canyon Ridge LE REC13 Designs
Canyon Ridge LE REC14
Canyon Ridge LE SQ23
Canyon Ridge LE SQ24
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH1 with Window
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH3 Designs 11-12-13-21-22-23
Canyon Ridge LE ARCH4 Designs 11-12-13-21-22-23
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH13
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARCH14
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (Double Door)
CrARC1A - CR LE
ARC1A - WINDOW (Double Door)
CrARC1AWindow-DF-CC-Dbl - CR LE
ARC3A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC4A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC13A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARC13A
ARC14A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
Canyon Ridge Limited Edition ARC14A
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
RING DOOR KNOCKER
TWISTED "L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
- Faux wood composite overlay
- Faux wood composite cladding
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)